To Make the Project Available in Your County/State
- Contact the Help Me Grow National Center to let them know you are interested
- The Practice Quality Improvement Program will schedule a call with you to discuss setting up the project
- They will ask you for a state-specific resource list for the data entry form. This list could include your Early Intervention program and other referral options (e.g. neurology, mental health, etc.) or simply "medical specialist."
- Please see example below:
- Practice Quality Improvement Program staff will:
- set up the project in QInsight
- create a state-specific project checklist.
- go ‘live’ with the project: make it available to pediatricians
The Help Me Grow QI/MOC project is currently being offered in the following states:
California – Alameda County
California – Orange County
California – Ventura County
Great MINDS, Washington State
If your state is not listed above and you would like to offer the HMG QI/MOC project, please contact us.